|This 30 page booklet is designed to help safety professionals, HR professionals, and senior executives minimize the cost of stress in the workplace, with a specific focus on how employee stress leads to accidents and injuries. By identifying the sources of employee stress and removing organizational sources of stress, organizations can not only reduce safety-related costs, they can also increase employee productivity, morale, and retention.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Click here to download
- The Connection Between Stress and Safety: Knowing This Can Save You Significant Safety Dollars
- How Much Does Employee Stress Cost Your Business?
- What Happens When Organizations Reduce Employee Stress
- What Causes Workplace Stress?
- How Stress Affects the Brain, and How This Affects Employee Performance
- How Stress Makes People More Vulnerable to Accidents and Injuries
- How to Recognize the Symptoms of Stress
- Stressed-Out Workers or High Achievers-Which Will It Be?
- Taking the First Step-Finding Out if There's a Problem
- Tear-Out Surveys